Monday, August 13, 2007

online outpourings of the cribbing heart

The day has finally come when I have applied myself to starting a blog. Truth be told, it was due to inspiration from a friend, of the 'bestest' variety, whose ramblings were (quite disgustingly) interesting and funny.
But what hooked me so marvelously, was how easy it was to blabber on about yourself and your mundane activities and thoughts, and get people to like it! THAT, people, is true happiness.

And so, here i am 'Buddha-fying myself' by starting a spanking new blog. The path to enlightenment was amazingly short(it took me 20 minutes to be convinced)... but nirvana seems to be sitting on me quite well!

PS: The title has been changed due to the 'constructive criticism' received by a well wisher. hope this one pleases the eye.

1 comment:

Usha said...

wow. u are copy writer aa?
polka dots also.
wow.
seeing seeing im getting niravana.
i yem dead!
:D